The Indianapolis Office of Sustainability in coordination with Indy Parks is offering drop-off sites for Marion county residents to recycle Christmas trees through January 31st.
Before dropping off please make sure you have removed all ornaments, lights, tree stands, plastic bags, nails and any other decorations. No artificial trees will be accepted.
Trees may be dropped off at the following locations during park hours, which are dawn to dusk, seven days a week.
- Broad Ripple Park, south lot
- Ellenberger Park, west of pool in main parking lot
- Garfield Park, MacAllister Center
- Krannert Park, north parking lot
- Perry Park
- Riverside Park, tennis court parking lot
- Sahm Park, soccer field parking lot
- Northwestway Park, near recycling containers
Scenic Green will gladly recycle your Christmas tree for you this holiday season if you are unable to transport it to one of the Indy Parks locations. This is a complimentary service to our loyal customers.
If you questions, please contact Brian Jones with Scenic Green and he will gladly answer your questions