With the leaves beginning to change here in central Indiana, now is a great time to get outdoors and experience nature. Try to get to one of these spots this October to take in the vibrant fall foliage.
- 100 Acres at Indianapolis Museum of Art- http://www.imamuseum.org/100acres
- Conner Prairie- http://www.connerprairie.org/
- Crown Hill Cemetery- http://www.crownhill.org/cemetery/tours.html
- Eagle Creek Park- http://www.indy.gov/eGov/City/DPR/Parks/List/Pages/EagleCreekPark.aspx
- Fort Harrison State Park- http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/2982.htm